Quality of Care
As women, as families, we have a right to the quantity and quality of information that enables power and strength for each of us.
This is what we deserve in any setting. This is the standard of care Corvallis Birth & Women’s Health Center is committed to providing for each and every one of the women in our care.
We will offer complete women’s health services, spend extra time with women, addressing their needs and concerns, and offering an array of health care options. We strive to enhance one’s sense of control, encouraging individuals to take an active role in their health care, promoting their own health and well-being.
We will provide a full spectrum of services for women including but not limited to:
- Preconception Counseling
- Annual exams
- Breast exams
- PAP smear screening and follow-up
- Contraceptive services
- Vaginitis evaluation and treatment
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Pelvic exams for evaluation of pelvic pain
- Pelvic floor therapies
- Incontinence evaluation and therapies
- Mayan Abdominal Therapy
- Fertility awareness
- Referrals as needed for surgical issues or services not provided through Corvallis Birth and Women’s Health Center, or to alternative practitioners not involved in the clinic. We plan to have one clinic a month (more as demand warrants) completely devoted to pelvic floor therapies with additional providers involved and available.